Certified Workers Compensation Advisors
Jackson-McCormick Insurance and Risk Management is one of very few agencies in Indiana that is a certified workers compensation advisor. We understand the high costs involved in keeping and maintaining a package that fits the needs of your workforce. And we also see many employers who are paying far too much for their workers comp needs. Contact an experienced workers compensation advisor to drive down your business’ costs.
When you place your business with a Certified Work Comp Advisor you are stepping up to an advanced insurance business consultant process.
CWCAs receive additional training specific to the workers’ compensation industry that enables them to fully understand the errors that commonly occur and the processes that should be implemented to keep you from losing money.
CWCA’s enjoy a history of finding, fixing errors and turning money to employers.
There are fewer than 1,000 insurance professionals who have earned the Certified WorkComp Advisor designation, awarded by Institute of WorkComp Professionals, the nation’s largest network of trained workers’ comp professionals.
- CWCAs are an employers’ workers’ comp advocate, operating between you and your insurance carrier. Their goal is to represent your best interests. They are effective because they have taken the extra step, trained in the unique process of the Institute of WorkComp Professionals to recognize errors and mistakes in your workers’ comp program and recover money reducing your total workers’ comp expense.
- CWCAs assist employers in establishing a process that reduces costs and improves productivity. They guide employers in the hiring process where workers’ comp problems begin.
- CWCAs review outstanding claims to make sure you are not being charged for claims that should be closed, again reducing your workers’ comp cost.
- CWCAs work closely with employers to prevent the causes of injuries and help them establish beneficial medical relationships.
- CWCAs help implement an injury management system in your company that begins the moment an in
jury occurs. They know that reporting an injury immediately is the best way to make sure the employee receives proper care and is back to work faster. Less lost time means a lower Experience Modification Factor and lower premiums.
- CWCAs help you prepare for the annual workers’ comp audit so you are ready when the auditor arrives, just as your accountant makes sure you are ready for an IRS audit. Result: an error-free audit.